EBRC Training Centre and PECB Europe have announced a Breakfast Event that is to take place on Friday 20 January 2017, from 09:00 to 12:00 noon, at EBRC (5 rue Eugène Ruppert, L-2453 Luxembourg).
The presenter, Pierre Dewez, CEO PECB Europe, is senior expert in the fields of Information Security, Compliance and IT Risk Management. Pierre is also a senior Lead Auditor for management systems and expert advisor in IT risk management for several financial, insurance and service delivery companies.
The event has the objective to explore the links between Cybersecurity and Business Continuity, and will mark the launch of their following courses:
1. Business Continuity Management System (ISO 22301): Gain the expertise on how to continue operating efficiently with a reasonably short period even if serious incidents or disasters affect your business:
– ISO 22301 Introduction
– ISO 22301 Foundation
– ISO 22301 Lead Implementer
2. Lead Cybersecurity Manager 2 (ISO 27032): The participants acquire and/or strengthen the knowledge and competences needed to implement and manage a Cybersecurity programme compliant with the ISO/IEC 27032:2012 standard and the NIST Cybersecurity Framework. This course aims to provide high level advisory over the implementation of a Cybersecurity Programme.
3. Disaster Recovery: Guidelines on how to develop the necessary expertise to support an organisation in implementing, maintaining and managing an ongoing Disaster Recovery Plan:
– Disaster Recovery Introduction
– Disaster Recovery Foundation
– Disaster Recovery Manager