The Sofitel Luxembourg Europe in Kirchberg is organising its traditional Gala de Saint Sylvestre in the atrium of the hotel on New Year’s Eve, 31 December 2016.
The event takes the form of a gourmet dinner dance with the sound of Bob Christy and his wide musical repertoire. After midnight the party contiunes in the Atrium at the SixtyFour Bar and the Havana Lounge.
The menu includes:
– a glass of Prosecco upon arrival,
– an appetizer of obsiblue prawn tartare with green apples, black radish, Da Vinci caviar
– foie gras in different textures
– Vialone Nano rice and Jerasulem artichoke risotto, black truffle and Dieppe Scallops
– Sgropino Mandarin and Vecchio Amaro del Capo
– Milk-fed veal steak, black trumpet tapenade tortelloni, grilled salsify, Tropea onions and carrots
– Inspired by Mont Blanc
– Coffee and mignardises
(wines paired with the menu and glass of champagne at midnight)
Cost: Dinner Dance & Drinks: €230/person; Dinner Dance & Drinks plus double room and late breakfast on 1 January: €580 for 2 people; Dinner Dance & Drinks plus Sofitel Suite and late breakfast on 1 January: €680 for 2 people.