The LCGB trade union has announced that a new collective work agreement has been signed with ArcelorMittal Bissen and the OGB-L and LCGB trade unions.
the agreement addresses the following points:
• Linear increase of 0.5% from 1 January 2016;
• Improvement of measurement of production using premium criteria;
• Revaluation of gratification for former salaried employees;
• Fixing thresholds for gratuity for former salaried employees;
• Improved recognition of the versatility exercised by former salaried workers.
The duration of the agreement is three years. The trade union also revealed that a new player is expected on the Luxembourg metal market, “Wire solutions”.