Luxembourg’s International Comedy Club has announced the Premeire of Luxembourg English Comedy Showcase Editions on Saturday 28 January 2017, at Marionnette (15 Rue de Strasbourg, Luxembourg-ville), by InternationalComedians.com.
With this, more stand-up comedy acts are coming to perform in English in Luxembourg, including main headliners Lois Bromfield (US) and Bram Van Der Velde (NL)., plus four local talents in Luxembourg who will take the stage, with Joe Eagan the MC – Deepu Dileepan (IND), Mihai Viju (ROM), Gaelle Constant (BEL) and Céline Camara (FRA).
This show will be performed twice the same evening, both having the same line-up:
– 19:00 – More space – book dinner & show tables
– 21:15 – Limited eating spots – more show tickets
Tickets €20 (€37 for 2 people), reservations via e-mail: [email protected], or (until 28 Jan @ noon) online at http://tinyurl.com/lux-2pers-promo-jan28show; or €25 at the door. For last minute deciders we will hold limited amount of door tickets, but the show usually sells out, so be sure to reserve your spot today.
– Lois Bromfield (US): Her credits include The Comedy Store in LA and she has written and produced on sitcoms including Roseanne, The Drew Carrey Show, Grace Under Fire & more. She has also created and developed a half-hour sitcom for NBC. She has been residing in Germany since 2009 and been wowing audiences across Europe ever since – this will be her first visit to Luxembourg!
– Bram van der Velde (NL): He is winner of a national Stand-Up Comedy Competition in 2005 in Holland and is now living in Antwerp. In September 2004 he was on the Open Amsterdam Stand-Up Comedy Festival and the jury praised him for his strong commitment. “By far the most entertaining and most sophisticated act in the entire festival” wrote De Volkskrant.
Dining: The venue has great food and an amazing pizza chef and kitchen set-up for great, if not the best, pizzas in Luxembourg! Eating guests can reserve a table to eat by tel: 481217 and you can come anytime from 17:30 onwards before the show to eat in the comedy room. If eating, you must book a table time and arrive by 18:15 to get food orders in before the 19:00 show, or book early for 20:50 for the 21:15 show.
Future shows will be on:
– Sat 25 February 25 @ 19:00 & 21,15
– Thu 23 March @ 20:00
– Sat 29 April @ 19:00 & 21:15
– Thu 18 May @ 20:00
– Fri 2 & Sat 3 June – MINI SUMMER COMEDY FEST!
Tickets can be reserved for any show via email: [email protected]